Text someone who blocked you on Messenger
Good news; there is a way to speak to somebody who has blocked you on Facebook Messenger. There’s a simple trick; an anonymous message sent via SMS will still be delivered. Enter a message on this website and send it as an anonymous text message with a different sender.
Since you’re not sending the text message from your own number, the message will be delivered as usual. You could, for example, write “Anonymous” or “Secret” as the sender. It does not matter if you’ve been blocked on Facebook Messenger or anywhere else. A text with an anonymous sender will always be delivered.
You’ll receive a notification when the message is delivered, just like with Messenger. The notification will give you an exact time of delivery. You can send unlimited texts using this website and have them delivered at a time of your choosing. There are no restrictions. However, we do ask you to remain friendly towards the recipient.
How to tell if someone blocked you on Messenger?
Has someone blocked you on Facebook Messenger? Unfortunately, Messenger doesn’t explicitly tell you if someone has blocked you. However, you can quickly know if you’ve been blocked by doing a few tests.
- Try to send a message on Messenger to this person. If the message goes through, then you’re probably not blocked. Take a close look at the checkmark icon next to your sent texts. When the checkmark icon shows that the message has been delivered but not read, then you should still be good to go.
- And Messenger Stories? They won’t show up for you either. You won’t be able to watch Messenger Stories of the person that has blocked you.
- Alternatively, open Facebook on your phone or computer. Write down the name of the person who you suspect has blocked you in the search box. If the person doesn’t show up in the search results, or if the profile isn’t available to you, the chances are high that you’re being blocked.
- Have you been blocked? And in need to reach someone urgently? Then use our handy service to send an anonymous text message with priority.
How to find out who has blocked you on FB?
Facebook Messenger doesn’t provide an easy overview with everyone who has blocked you. However, if you have a hunch that someone has blocked you, then you can do a few tests to find the truth. Check our above list to verify if a friend has blocked you.
How to block someone on Facebook Messenger?
When you block someone, they’ll no longer be able to contact you using Messenger. All new messages, calls, and shared conversations are blocked. To block someone, open up Messenger and follow these steps:
- Open Messenger on your phone, and press on the friend you wish to block.
- Press on the photo of the person on the top.
- Then scroll down. Here you’ll find the feature to block or unblock someone.
Important note: Your messages in shared group conversations will still appear for somebody you’ve blocked. Your Facebook.com profile is also still visible. Your Facebook posts, comments, and likes are still visible unless you perform a block on there as well.
How to unblock someone on Facebook Messenger?
Unblocking a friend on Messenger is as easy as pie. Start the Messenger app on your iPhone or Android phone, and open up a conversation with your blocked friend. Tap on your friends’ photo, and here you’ll find the option to unblock this person.
Still blocked? Try an anonymous text!
Anonymous texts keep your identity a secret. Nobody can trace your text message unless you decide to reveal your identity yourself. We treat your data with confidentiality. We will not share your information with anybody. After a short time, our system automatically deletes all messages and their corresponding data. Your privacy is, therefore, guaranteed.
Each text message you send carries a one-time fee of $2.49. With just a few clicks, you can pay safely via Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or Credit card. The service is therefore not free, but in return, the delivery of your message is guaranteed. After every sent message, you will receive a confirmation of delivery with the exact time of delivery.
Now you know how it works. Give it a try, or check out our other article to find out exactly how anonymous text messaging works.